Are you a team player? Would you consider yourself as a team player? What would…
It’s important to be prepared to respond effectively to the interview questions that employers typically ask at job interviews. Here are the most commonly asked interview questions you can expect to be asked in your interview.
Study this list of popular and frequently asked interview questions ahead of time, and practice your answers, so you’ll be ready to answer them with confidence.
- Tell me about yourself
- Why are you suitable for this job
- Why do you want to work at this company
- Why do you want to leave your current job
- What is you biggest strength
- What is your biggest weakness
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- What are your salary expectations
- Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person
- Tell me more about (anything on your resume)
You don’t need to memorize an answer, but do think about what you’re going to say so you’re not put on the spot during the job interview.
Your responses will be stronger if you prepare in advance and have a sense of what you want to say during your interview.
All the best.