Have you been sending your CV and not receiving a response from us/prospective employers? Why? Why? Why?
Keeping in mind recruiters can receive anything from 100+ applications per position.
Here are several possible reasons why you might not be receiving calls for interviews:
* CV not structured: not easy to read or in lengthy paragraphs.
* No Dates or missing Dates on CV: month, year – month, year per position; Gaps on CV, all need to be accounted for since matric.
* No Reasons for leaving each employer.
* Lack of Duties listed on CV: each role needs to have a minimum of 5 duties and responsibilities listed.
* Not reading the job spec thoroughly – just applying for anything and everything.
* Do not meet the qualifications required as per the job advert or not listed on your CV
* Do not have the required number of years’ experience as per the job advert or not listed on your CV
* Do not have specific type of industry experience as required per the job advert or not listed on your CV
* Do not have a specific system experience required as per the job advert or not listed on your CV
Recommended CV Template – click here