February 2021 marks our 15th Anniversary in Business. At ASIE Personnel we love what we do…
If you have been applying for positions and have not been invited in for an interviews, here could be why…
- When applying for a new position you need to ensure the following:
- Double check that you have updated your CV – contact details, no missing gaps, reasons for leaving etc.
- You meet all the requirements as per the advert.
- Make sure you have the qualifications and experience as required.
- Check if there are any AA/EE requirements for the position. AA = Black only candidates. EE = Black, Coloured, Indian only candidates.
- You will only be contacted by a recruiter if you meet all the job requirements for a role.
- If you are over qualified/experienced for a position you could also not be considered as you would be too senior for the role and could get bored in the position.
- Sound enthusiastic and awake over the phone.
- Know your CV and experience so that you can answer questions efficiently.
- Be realistic about your salary expectation, ensure it is in line with what is being offered. When moving jobs a 15% increase on your current salary is a realistic expectation.
Most important thing is to not give up, the right position will come.